Ingredients for four people
- 4 hake loins
- 300 gr of fresh peas
- 1 spring onion
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 300 gr of fresh cockles
- Pea shoots
- EVOO caviar
- Black pepper
Ingredients per al Lluç amb pésols de Vanesa Bustos
- Wash the cockles with fresh water and put them in a bowl with cold water and a handful of salt and leave them for an hour in the fridge to expel any sand they may have.
- Cut the spring onion and sauté it in a pan with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Before it begins to take on colour, add 150 gr of peas, cover it with water and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add a few sprigs of fresh parsley, salt and pepper and blend until creamy.
- Open the steamed cockles in a saucepan with a lid. Strain the cooking broth and add it to the pea cream.
- Scald the rest of the peas (150 gr) for a couple of minutes, drain them and stop cooking with cold water or water and ice so that they maintain their intense green colour.
- Cook the hake in a pan or griddle with a few drops of olive oil, salt and pepper, until juicy.
Wash the cockles with fresh water
- Serve the hake on a base of pea cream. Add the scalded cockles and peas, heating them just before serving.
- Finish the dish with some pea shoots and EVOO caviar on the hake.
EVOO caviar Pobill Ecològics – Vanesa Bustos
Finish the dish with EVOO caviar on the hake
Extra virgin olive oil pearls of the Arbequina variety from our own harvest