Ingredients for four people
- For the creamy chocolate:
- 500 gr of dark chocolate 72%
- 500 gr of whipping cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 30 gr of sugar
- 75 gr of EVOO Farga
- 2 carquinols
- 1 brioche
- Flake salt
- EVOO powder
- Chocolate cream:
- Heat the cream in a casserole pot. When it starts to boil, turn off the heat and pour the chopped chocolate into the casserole pot. Stir so that the chocolate melts and integrates with the cream.
- Beat the yolks with the sugar until they are a whitish color and double their volume.
- Pour the chocolate over the yolks, several times, and stir until it is well mixed and heat until the mixture reaches 85ºC.
- Add olive oil to add shine and flavor.
Heat the cream in a casserole pot. When it starts to boil, turn off the heat and pour the chopped chocolate.
- Reserve in the fridge for at least 4 hours to harden.
- Cut the brioche into thin slices and, with the help of a rolling pin, thin them as much as possible. Cut them into strips and bake them at 150ºC until they are golden and crispy. You can shape them into tiles using a cookie cutter.
- Grind the carquinols in a mortar.
- Bring a casserole pot with water to the fire and turn it off when it is hot. Introduce two soup spoons in the water, being hot it will be easier to shape the creamy.
- Remove the creamy from the fridge and shape it with the spoons, as if we were taking out a scoop of ice cream.
- Put a spoonful of ground carquinol at the base of the plate and place the creamy chocolate on top and the brioche tile next to it.
- Finish by adding a splash of oil, sprinkling a few flakes of salt and EVOO powder.
Vanesa Bustos while cooking the recipe.
Finish by adding a splash of oil, sprinkling flakes and EVOO powder.
EVOO microencapsulation of Pobill Ecològics. Its appearance is solid-granulated, and its flavour is fruity intense.