Ingredients for four people
- 150 gr of peeled almonds
- 75 gr of breadcrumbs from the day before
- A garlic clove
- 20 ml of vinegar
- 100 ml of Arbequina EVOO
- 500 ml of cold wáter
- 4 smoked sardine fillets
- 2 cloves of black garlic
- Pobill Ecològics EVOO jam
- Borage flowers
Ajoblanco ingredients Pobill Ecològics – Vanesa Bustos
- Soak the breadcrumbs in the cold water.
- Put the breadcrumbs soaked in the water, the garlic clove without the germ, the almonds, the vinegar and the salt in the blender glass. Blend until you get a homogeneous cream.
- Incorporate the oil little by little, as if it were a mayonnaise, so that it emulsifies.
- Taste and rectify salt if necessary. Keep in the refrigerator to keep it fresh until serving time.
- Clean the smoked sardine loins, removing any bones and cut them into cubes or small pieces.
- Cut the black garlic cloves into thin slices.
Cut smoked sardine into cubes or small pieces.
- Serve the ajoblanco in a deep plate or bowl.
Serve the ajoblanco in a deep plate or bowl .
- Arrange the smoked sardine and the slices of black garlic on the ajoblanco.
- Finish the dish with a few drops of EVOO jam and borage flowers.