Pobill Ecològics, CB, responsible for the website, hereinafter the COMPANY, makes this document available to users, with which it is intended to comply with the obligations established in Law 34/2002 of July 11th on services of the society of the information and electronic commerce, as well as informing users of the website of the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to strictly observer and complies with the provisions of the website, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
The company reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to notify users of these obligations, with the company website being understood as sufficient.
- Social denomination: Pobill Ecològics, CB
- Commercial name: Pobill Ecològics
- CIF: E12950101
- Domicile: Constitució 20, 12589 Càlig, Castelló
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through this website, users are offered the possibility of accessing information about the services we offer.
Privacy and data processing
Industrial and Intellectual Property
The user acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the website, especially designs, texts, images, logos, icons, trade names, brands or any other sign that can be used industrially or commercially are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights, being the exclusive property of the company. The user undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, communicate or make these signs available to anyone, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of these obligations. In no case does access to the website implies any type of waiver, license transfer or total or partial transfer of these rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These general conditions of use of the website do not confer on users any other right of use other than those expressly provided for the website itself. Any other use or exploitation of any right will be subject to the prior and express authorization granted specifically for this purpose by the company or owner of the affected rights.
The contents that show texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes, and, in general, any intellectual creation as well as the website itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, they are protected as copyright by current legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the site or web space, graphic design, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, etc. and is the holder of the corresponding power to authorize the use of these elements in spaces outside the website itself. Therefore, the content of any of the elements that make up the website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, registered, by any information retrieval system, in any way in any medium, except with prior authorization by company writing.
In the same way, it is strictly prohibited to suppress, elude and/or manipulate copyright and technical protection devices, or any information mechanism that may form part of the contents of the website. The user undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that may harm them, reserving the company the right to exercise any legal actions that correspond to it in defence of its legitimate interests and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Obligations and responsibilities of the user
The user agrees to::
- Make appropriate and responsible use of the website, its contents and services in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times, the general conditions of use of the website, morality and generally accepted food customs and public order.
- Provide all the technical means necessary to access the website.
- Provide truthful information when filing in the forms that the web space may contain with your personal data and maintain the appropriate updates of the same. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
In addition, the user must refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and/or its contents for illicit or prohibited purposes or effects in the general conditions of use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services, documents or files of all kinds contained or stored in any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the website without meeting the conditions required for it.
- Cause damage to the systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical system that is likely to cause damage to the systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers or other users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify content, unless authorized to do so.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights or other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanism that may be inserted in the content.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available to users for that purpose.
- In particular, and by way of example and not exhaustive, the user agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, files of any kind, photographs, records, programs and, in general, any kind of material that is: is contrary, underestimates or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in international treaties or in the rest of current legislation; induce, incite or promote criminal, degrading, defamatory, violent actions or in general, contrary to law, morality and public order; induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions based on sex, race, religion, belief, age or condition; incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or contrary to law, morals or public order; lead to create an environment or state of fear or anxiety; induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health; is contrary to honour, personal or family privacy, or the image of people; constitutes any kind of advertising; includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the website.
If you are provided with a password to access any of the services or contents of the website, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret, and being responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, in an unlawful manner, temporary or permanent. Likewise, you are obliged to notify the company of any fact that may lead to an improper use of your password, as well as its theft, loss or unauthorized access. Consequently, as long as the aforementioned notification is not made, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password. If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these general conditions of use, you will be liable for all damages that this breach may derive for the company.
Continued access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct display, download or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond the control of the company. The company is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to the content or information offered. The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the user immediately resolved if improper use of the website is detected. The company is not responsible for damages, losses, expenses or claims arising from the use of the website.
It can only be held responsible for removing the content that may cause these damages as long as it is notified. In no case the company is responsible for:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, for whatever reason. As well as errors in telecommunications lines and networks.
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any type.
- Abuse or improper or inappropriate use of the website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions.
In short, the company excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of freely available services and use by users of the website. In addition, the company is exempt from any responsibility for the content of information that may be received as a result of data collection forms, being the same, if any, solely for the provision of query and doubt services.
The user will hold the company harmless against any type of damage arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of their access to the website. In the same way, the user is obliged to indemnify against any damages arising from the use on their part of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to request or extract data or any other action by their party that imposes an unreasonable load on the web space.
The user undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even by means of a hyperlink or hyperlink, the website, as well as any of its contents, without the written authorization of the company.
The website may contain links to other websites managed by third parties in order to facilitate user access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor, not offering services or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
The user is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The web spaces that include a link to our website may not falsify their relationship or affirm that the link has not been authorized, nor include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company. Nor may they include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, and controversial or that creates or incites violence or discrimination of any kind. They may not link to any page of the website other than the main page. It will be necessary to link to the website’s own address without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the website as a part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the website. The company may request at any time the removal of any website link at any time.
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a web server, to record the user’s navigation on the website, when the user allows their reception. If the user wishes, he can configure his browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies, and to prevent the installation of cookies on his hard drive.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser of the computer used by the user in order to facilitate the content, and offer the user’s browsing or advertising preferences.
You can consult more details in the Cookies Policy.
Representations and warranties
The contents and services offered on the website are merely informative. Therefore, by offering them no guarantee or declaration is granted in relation to the contents and services offered on the website, including, by way of example, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy or merchantability, except to the extent that by law these representations and warranties may be excluded.
Conflict resolution. Applicable jurisdiction
These general conditions of use, as well as the use of the website itself, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of conflicts or any controversy, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the judicial district in which the company’s registered office is located.
In the event that any of the stipulations of these general conditions included in the legal notice is nullified by law or judicial administrative resolution, this nullity will not affect the set of general conditions of use as a whole. In this case, the company will proceed to modify or replace the cancelled stipulation with another that is valid.