Terms and conditions
Shipping and return policy
Datos de identificación
- Internet domain: https://pobillecologics.com/en/
- ocial denomination: Pobill Ecològics, CB
- CIF: E12950101
- Domicile: Constitució 20, 12589 Càlig, Castelló
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone number: 670 090 074
The object of the WEB is the sale of products for consumption. The supplier of the products or services contracted by the USER is the COMPANY. If you want to contact us you can do it through the following means:
- Using the form located in the “Contract” section.
- By mail, at the address indicated above.
- Through email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the USER.
General contracting conditions
PRICES: The prices indicated next to each product include the applicable taxes (VAT included). The prices are reflected in euros, and are valid for the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands. Prices do not include shipping costs or reimbursement. The price of the products will be the one stipulated at any time on our website, except in the event of manifest error.
The COMPANY reserves at all times and unilaterally the right to modify the price and/or characteristics of the products offered through its website. To guarantee the client the certainty and security of the price and/or characteristics of their products, these will be those in force at the time of formalizing the order. In order confirmation information, prior to the buyer accepting the operation, the prices of each of the chosen items are clearly specified and promotions or discounts that, when appropriate, are applicable.
PREVIOUS INFORMATION TO THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING PRODUCTS BY THE CUSTOMER: The CUSTOMER must select the products they wish to purchase and press the “Add to cart” option. These will be added to the shopping cart located at the right top of the web. Once the products have been selected, to continue with the purchase process, the CUSTOMER must select the shopping cart and click on “Finalize the purchase”. In the next step, the information that summarizes the order and the billing and shipping form will appear, through their customer account, and may include a different shipping address. Once the purchase is made, the purchase document will be available in the email of the user who made the purchase. When entering the data in the purchase form, validation techniques are used for the correct data entry.
INFORMATION AFTER THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING PRODUCTS BY THE CUSTOMER: After the purchase, the CUSTOMER will receive an email with the summary of their purchase and the order number. In the same way, the purchase document will be available in the web order management system.
PAYMENT METHODS: The CUSTOMER should choose which payment system they wish to use before finishing the purchase:
- WIRE TRANSFER: They can make the payment through a bank transfer from their usual bank or make an account deposit at the branch of their choice. Once payment is confirmed, their order will be shipped. If seven business days after the purchase was made the payment has not been received, the purchase will be cancelled.
- PAYPAL: They can pay with their Visa and/or MasterCard credit card through their PayPal account.
- CREDIT CARD: They can pay using their VISA, MasterCard, Maestro or Visa Electron card through the secure payment gateway.
BUSINESS INTERACTION: SHIPPING CONDITIONS AND RETURNS: The completion and sending of the order form is considered acceptance of the terms of this contract set forth herein. The USER takes at this time the consideration of the CLIENT.
Orders over 40 euros have free shipping costs to mainland Spain. If you want to obtain information about shipments to the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, consult with the company.
Orders will be processed after verifying the payment of the purchase.
Verified the payment of the purchase, the merchandise will be delivered within a period not exceeding 3 business days from the day following the aforementioned verification. If the purchase is made on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, it is understood to be made on the following Monday or next working day.
The delivery of orders will be made through a transport agency outside the COMPANY. The orders will be delivered to the address indicated by the CLIENT, so the COMPANY does not assume any responsibility when the delivery cannot be made as a result of the data provided being inaccurate or incomplete when the delivery cannot be made due to the absence of the receiver. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the COMPANY will adopt the measures required of a diligent merchant so that the delivery can be made as soon as possible, both to the satisfaction of the sender and receiver. The indicated delivery times are approximate and may be altered due to special causes or circumstances (expected dates such as Christmas, transport strikes, extraordinary events…), that in no case are the responsibility of the COMPANY. A specific time of delivery cannot be guaranteed, the COMPANY undertakes to communicate to the transport agency all the comments related to it that are made in the form, not being able to guarantee compliance with the conditions indicated therein, such as, for example, deliveries at specific times.
The COMPANY cannot guarantee the delivery of orders in certain facilities where there are restrictions on access to the general public, the order being fulfilled and released from liability, when the order has been made available to the receiver at the reception or place act as access control. In case they do not locate you, the transport company will try a second delivery agreed with you. If after the second attempt they do not locate you, you must go to pick up the order at the transport company’s facilities. In the event that the order cannot be delivered for reasons attributable to the customer, the amount paid for shipping costs will not be refunded.
The commitment acquired by the COMPANY for the sale and delivery of the products offered is subject to the stock of the advertised product and its availability while stocks last. Therefore, the COMPANY, in its commitment to quality and customer service, tries at all times to make the advertised products available. However, in the event of exceptional circumstances such as abusive ordering, interactive multi-ordering or those others that cause the end of product stock, the order and the contract signed between the parts will be rendered null and void by virtue of this resolution clause, fully restoring the customer in case of prepayment the amounts paid for the same. For any information or query about your order, the CUSTOMER can contact the COMPANY through any of the means indicated above in these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
The CLIENT will have the right to withdraw from the contract within a period of fourteen (14) days from receipt of the same, after communication to the COMPANY within that period so that the appropriate return channels are established (return number, and form and delivery address of the return shipment), with a refund of the price that you would have paid for the product, not being payable the costs related to the order or transport costs. The COMPANY undertakes to return said amount within a maximum period of 14 business days, in compliance with Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16th, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and users and other complementary laws. Returns that do not come in their original packaging and with the product in perfect condition won’t be accepted.
The CUSTOMER will be exempt from the expenses derived from the transport in the event that the return is due to one of the following reasons:
- In the event that the package is received in poor condition. In such a case, the CUSTOMER has the obligation to reject the package. If even so, the CLIENT accepts the shipment and inside one or more products are damaged due to transport, the COMPANY will send the CLIENT a new product. The COMPANY will bear all extra transportation costs that may arise, provided that the product has not been used, altered or manipulated. For this, the CLIENT must contact the COMPANY within a maximum period of three days from the receipt of the merchandise. After this period, the COMPANY reserves the right to accept the return for this reason. It is important that the CLIENT checks the status of his purchase at the time of receipt and that in the case of observing any deterioration supposedly caused by transport; indicate it on the delivery note at the time of signing it.
- If any of the products received does not correspond to the order placed, the COMPANY will send the correct products again or refund the corresponding amount. The COMPANY will bear all extra transportation costs that may arise, provided that the product has not been used, altered or manipulated. For this, the CLIENT must contact the company within a maximum period of three days from receipt of the merchandise. Once this time has passed, the COMPANY reserves the right to accept the return for this reason.
- In the event that the products received are not in perfect condition due to a manufacturing defect, the COMPANY will send the CLIENT a new product or refund the corresponding amount. If the product is the same In the whole lot, will be returned for security and 75% of the unadulterated content will have to be kept. The COMPANY will bear all extra transportation costs that may arise. For this, the CLIENT must contact the company within a maximum period of 14 days from the receipt of the merchandise. After this period, the COMPANY reserves the right to accept the return for this reason.
In the event that the cancellation of the order occurs before it has been shipped, the order will be completely cancelled and the total amount will be refunded without additional costs.