Information for the user
- Social denomination: Pobill Ecològics, CB B
- Commercial name: Pobill Ecològics
- CIF: E12950101
- Domicile: Constitució 20, 12589 Càlig, Castelló
- Email: email@example.com
- Legality: We only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Purpose limitation: We only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and according to your wishes.
- Precision: Your personal data will be kept accurate and updated.
- Data security: We apply appropriate technical and proportional measures to the risks to ensure that your data is not disclosed.
- Access and rectification: We have means that allow you to access or rectify your personal data when you deem it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate way only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Third parties: The access and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
Collection and processing of your personal data.
The types of personal data that can be requested and processed are:
- Sending of communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information as a client.
- Because it’s necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
Personal data communication
Personal data may be communicated to companies related to Pobill Ecològics, CB for the provision of various services as data processors. The company will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with article 16 of the RGPD.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with article 17 of the RGPD.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 18 of the RGPD.
- Request the portability of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of article 20 of the RGPD.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the RGPD.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. You can exercise these rights by sending a communication motivated and accredited to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a claim with the competent control authority, Jorge Juan Street, 6 CP 28001 Madrid (www.aepd.es) if you consider that treatment does not comply with current regulations.
This policy is subject to periodic review and the company may modify it at any time.